[support] support Digest, Vol 110, Issue 9

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 5 22:14:10 UTC 2012

On 05/02/12 23:00, support-request at drupal.org wrote:
>> >  At least that's how it has worked for me previously. However with the
>> >  sandpit Fedora 16 site, all I get is a blank browser, ?regardless of
>> >  whether both or either drupals ?are set to maintenance mode or not.
>> >
> Try truncating all of the cache tables and the session table.
What is truncating the cache and session tables? I don't know about this!
I ran <Clear Cache> a couple of times but find that it's not a good as
Drush at clearing the Caches.
I'll be happier when they get Drush working on Fedora 16.

Fixed the Blank Browser issue, I think it was a fault in httpd.conf in
Fedora not recognising php.

Roger