[support] support Digest, Vol 110, Issue 9

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:45:25 UTC 2012

Truncating a table means removing all content of a table. It's not done in
drupal but in mysql. It helps when drupal has issues (the blank page), and
to make sure all cache and sessions tables are really empty.

At the mysql prompt, type:

truncate tablename;

It is essentially the same as:

delete from tablename;
(see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/truncate-table.html)

Drush is an easier option, as you already have discovered.
Glad you found your apache config error!

Ursula