[support] Drupal 6: How can I create a Drupal "Page" (not a block) without any theme?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:22:12 UTC 2012

Drupal 6: How can I create a Drupal "Page" (not a block) without any theme?
I do not want this "Page" to include any header / footer / left / right
column and also no content. My understanding is that this isn't possible
but could I create an additional theme for my site which is just completely
blank, and apply this to the appropriate pages? We have a salesman that
wants to build his own set of pages within Dreamweaver and then I would
apply this blank theme against just these pages without impacting the
existing theme that is utilized for the other pages.