[support] Drupal 6: How can I create a Drupal "Page" (not a block) without any theme?

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Wed Feb 8 02:43:43 UTC 2012

Hi

The easiest method is to just put them into a subdirectories of your
drupal site which he can access.

Otherwise you will need to write your own handler which will print the
page and then return null to the menu handler so the theme is now
printed. Much like you would if you Wang to return Ajax.

If you what to do this as a not you will again need to do the same
thing but return provide your own nose view handler.

Gordon.

Sent from my iPhone