[support] css files

Don Pickerel donald at fane.com
Fri Feb 10 04:06:37 UTC 2012

You probably have css compression turned on. There's a limit to how many
css and js files IE can load, so to get around that Drupal put them all
into one big file to download. It also downloads faster that way.

If you need to flush css, go to site configuration -> performance, and
look at the bottom of the page where there's a button to clear cache.

-don-