[support] Processing dates

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 11 06:37:41 UTC 2012

I have a repeating dates field which shows 12 dates.
Would like the view to display only the one date that occurs between
current date and 1 week from current date.
I've been trying variations with the filter:
equal to
greater than or equal to
less than or equal to
relative dates of now, today, yesterday +7 and +14 per the More examples
of relative date formats in the PHP documentation
<http://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.formats.relative.php>. but this
documentation has no examples for this type of requirement.

Has anyone successfully done this in drupal 7 and if so may I ask how or
where I can see some examples please.
Thanks in advance
Roger