[support] css files

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 11 07:35:36 UTC 2012

Another interesting find with the troublesome calendar module after
deleting everything in the css folder and flushing caches.

Firebug in Firefox would not reveal the specific code,
<Tools/DeveloperTools> in chromium does. I will investigate this further.

I found the css in calendar_multiday.css and extended the width to 60em
and height to 3.9em  and find it contains all of the field data
including all of the dates supplied by the repeating dates option. There
seems to be no way to have just one or two fields in the display which
displays everything in one long line. I have only the fields that the
view needs.
Very messy to say the least.

So apparently there is no built in way to filter out just one date
either in the date module or the calendar module and filter just what is
needed for the display.

If anyone can throw some light on how best to tackle this problem it's
much appreciated
Thanks
Roger