[support] View of modules ?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sat Feb 11 16:12:16 UTC 2012

Dear Nancy and Neil,

many thanks for your prompt and helpful responses.
Both modules you mention indeed seem interesting and useful !
To be more specific about my concern: I'd like to be able to get a list
of just those modules that need to be updated.
I know this information is available on the status page, but the way it
is presented there is not convenient for me (I'm blind). Indeed, there
all the modules are listed whether they are up-to-date or not. So when I
receive a notification that new versions are available for some modules,
I have to go through all the list to find out that just one or two
modules need to be updated.
Does one of the modules you mention, or another one, allow one to do
such a thing ?

Thanks so much in advance for any help !
Sherab.