[support] View of modules ?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 11 16:48:01 UTC 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Shérab
<Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org> wrote:
> Dear Nancy and Neil,
>
> many thanks for your prompt and helpful responses.
> Both modules you mention indeed seem interesting and useful !
> To be more specific about my concern: I'd like to be able to get a list
> of just those modules that need to be updated.
> I know this information is available on the status page, but the way it
> is presented there is not convenient for me (I'm blind). Indeed, there

At admin/reports/updates/settings you can receive email when an module
update is available.  It requires you enter a list of email addresses
you which to receive the mail.  Also for D7
admin/reports/updates/update will give you a list of modules that need
updated and nothing else.

--
Earnie