[support] Help with database table and taxonomy design

George Dawson george.dawson at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 15 05:00:30 UTC 2012

An event system? There are several on line event web applications. Why do you want to create one yourselves? Now I once created a system that allowed an administrator to manage contracted cooking instructors. These instruction sessions were events. Events with a venue, a schedule, various players who had to be contacted, supply ordering and fulfillment that needed to be done, verifying that the contract was actually being fulfilled, and paying the contracted instructors through an invoice system. All this was accomplished without using a Content Management System.

What are you trying to do?

Sometimes defining the problem is nine tenths of the solution.

- George