[support] Re : HTTP error 12152 when inserting a new item

Frédéric Charrier fcharrie at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 22 14:07:22 UTC 2012

>> Other problem seen (I suppose they are related) : on this server, the MySQL

>> process is sometimes consuming a lot of CPU, and we need to restart the
>> server.
>>

>I'm guessing this is more the issue.  You'll need to study up on
>tuning MySQL server to perform better or hire an expert in the field
>to do it.
>
>> I googled, but can't find any solution to these problems. I just realized
>> that the PHP memory limit is only set to 48 MB, which is a small value I
>> think. I asked the provider to increase it to 128 MB.
>>

>Once you begin upgrading to Drupal 7 it is a good idea to increase the
>memory from 48 MB.  You'll need to look at your hosting service plan
>to determine how much to give each process.

Hi !
Sorry for my late answer, I worked on other projects the last days.

I had a look to the server, and realized that it was running 9 websites : 6 Drupal websites, and 3 Joomla.
This server only have 1 GBytes of memory...

I think it's not necessary to try to understand the problem anymore!

Thanks for your answers!
Fred