[support] rss ergent help please

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Tue Feb 21 11:42:47 UTC 2012

Hi, I made a few changes to the taxonomy view and now my feed stopped
working. I made the change to the page, but I did not tell it to over ride.
So I did go back and change the two changes I made to over ride.

Still my feed does not work.

I'm using the rss formatter module and all was working fine.

The two changes I made was add header just a text area and add the count
below the pager in the footer so they would see displaying 1 - 10 of 200

Now that I changed it to this display only it should only be on the page and
not the feed.

I'm seeing the error for the feed
http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed
line 1
, column 39: Unexpected xsd attribute on rss element [

I'm not understanding this, could anyone please offer help so my feed works
again?

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: