[support] Relation module

DTH david at hartster.org
Wed Feb 22 12:10:34 UTC 2012

In general, questions like these are much better asked in the Issues
queue for the relevant module:
http://drupal.org/project/issues/relation - you're more likely to find
people who use the module and have encountered similar issues/know how
to handle it. Be prepared to provide more details (e.g. what version
you are using; when you say the module failed, what exactly happened;
if you using similar modules like EntityReference etc)