[support] Relation module

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 22 01:36:07 UTC 2012

I tried using Relation module to associate Taxonomy terms and the module
failed.
It relates some taxonomy terms but not others, I do not know what the
differences may be that cause this discrepancy.

Now I get error message: Undefined index: relation in
field_info_instances() (line 687 of
/home/mydir/public_html/site/modules/field/field.info.inc
I do not understand this error or how to fix it.
The latest video tuts are for old versions and do not relate to the
latest module
I would like to eliminate it from my system but it's proving very
difficult to dispose of as some switches cannot be turned off once
initiated.

Help appreciated thanks
Very Frustrated Roger