[support] Ajax is not working in Drupal 7

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Wed Feb 29 03:49:30 UTC 2012

Amit,

On the db side do you have backups you can go back to?

And on the code side; are you working in a version-controled environment?

Rolling back both db and code changes is best way to systematically isolate
what happened.

If you can't do that... the next best thing is to turn play around turning
off modules and finding the culprit module when the site starts working
again. There are different strategies for trying to isolate the modules,
like turning off one a time and turning it back on.... etc. or turning off
half the modules at once.

Good luck,

Shai Gluskin
Content2zero Web Development