[support] Ajax is not working in Drupal 7

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 04:12:00 UTC 2012

Thank You Shai Gluskin.

I used Firebug-> Console -> All to check all JavaScript error.
$(".menu li").css("margin-left") is undefined

...t = '-' + (Math.ceil(($('.menu
li').css('margin-left').replace('px', ''))) + 16)...

dhtml_...?m04xri (line 179)

>From there I found that I dhtml_menu was problem. I disable module and it
works.
Instead of using "Expand on Bullet", I select "Doubleclick". And now my
dhtml_menu also working and I don't have Ajax problem.

.***
*
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Shai Gluskin <shai at content2zero.com>wrote:

> Amit,
>
> On the db side do you have backups you can go back to?
>
> And on the code side; are you working in a version-controled environment?
>
> Rolling back both db and code changes is best way to systematically
> isolate what happened.
>
> If you can't do that... the next best thing is to turn play around turning
> off modules and finding the culprit module when the site starts working
> again. There are different strategies for trying to isolate the modules,
> like turning off one a time and turning it back on.... etc. or turning off
> half the modules at once.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Shai Gluskin
> Content2zero Web Development
>
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Amit Karpe <amitkarpe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>> I have Drupal 7 site in which everything was working perfectly. But
>> suddenly I am not able to use Views or upload or any ajax features.
>> I am using Drupal 7.12 with various modules like calendar, font-your-face,
>> Chaos tool suite, etc.
>> Any suggestion to solve this problem ?
>>
>> PS: I have attachment which showing my views.
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Amit Karpe.
>> http://www.amitkarpe.com/