[support] Integrating a large, given Database into Drupal

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 10 23:09:25 UTC 2012

Herr Zapf:

You might want to just use the existing multiple database solutions to start with - perhaps, with "freshness" in mind, working off a slave database. After you have this working, you might look at some kind of actual migration (it would be a bit faster), perhaps utilizing feeds, which can be done with no loss of data.

Dealing with the politics is always an important part of the solution.

Nancy