[support] Drupal 7 and Page Caching

DTH david at hartster.org
Tue Jan 10 23:51:32 UTC 2012

Great reply Mukesh, thanks. Varnish is definitely what we'll start
with and see how that works. It looks like you need to use the Expire
module in order to clear the cache on page update, correct?

Also, I assume Varnish is very lightweight? So if we have a situation
whereby we have another web app on the domain that doesn't require
Varnish (e.g. example.com/webapp) passing that through Varnish and not
caching would add virtually no overhead to the request?