[support] how to create thumbnail in desired size using FFmpeg for video transcoding

Ankit Arora ankit at ranosys.com
Wed Jan 11 05:24:57 UTC 2012

Hello Sivahari,

I am also a Drupal Developer & always tends towards new things to me. I
have never used Video modules for playing Video in Drupal. Can you please
give some specific instructions that how can I play Video in Drupal 7 using
which modules & steps to follow for configuration of those modules and
other requirement for playing videos?

Hope you will give me some idea or any good tutorial links for Video
playing in Drupal 7.

Thanks A Lot... :)

Best Regards,
Ankit Arora
Software Engineer

*
Ranosys Technologies Pvt Ltd

Head Office: Singapore
iHub, #02-75  |  9 Jurong Town Hall Road  |  Singapore - 609431
Tel: +65 66331556

India Office: Jaipur
NRI Road, Jagatpura  |  VIT Campus |  Jaipur - 302025

India Office: Bikaner
5-C-7, Duplex Colony  |  Bikaner - 334003
Tel: +91 151 2549999

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ranosys  |  Twitter: www.twitter.com/ranosys
Email: info at ranosys.com  |  Website: www.ranosys.com
Company Registration No.: 200818220K
*

Warning: Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this
communication (which includes any attachment). If you are not an intended
recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose, distribute or retain this
communication or any part of it. Instead, please delete all copies of this
communication from your computer system and notify the sender immediately
by reply mail. Thank you.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Sivahari Nandakumar <sivaharivkm at gmail.com