[support] Over riding the drupal comment form

Patrick Avella me at patrickavella.com
Wed Jan 11 20:46:10 UTC 2012

It's pretty easy to hide things you don't want via CSS. In chrome you
can right click on any element, choose "inspect element" and use that
info to access it via CSS and apply display:none;

In terms of having just a comment box, there should be an option in
the content type's settings to display the comment form on the same
page as the node.