[support] Over riding the drupal comment form

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Jan 11 22:15:39 UTC 2012

Does the changes made (as in your example "display:none") rem,ain permanent?

Thanks
Tony

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Patrick Avella <me at patrickavella.com>wrote:

> It's pretty easy to hide things you don't want via CSS. In chrome you
> can right click on any element, choose "inspect element" and use that
> info to access it via CSS and apply display:none;
>
> In terms of having just a comment box, there should be an option in
> the content type's settings to display the comment form on the same
> page as the node.
>
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 3:35 PM, bharani kumar
> <bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > it is not displaying comment box in the content view, instead it showing
> Add
> > new comment link, but i  dont want this link, i want direct box, how
> should
> > show that box,
> >
> > is there nay call back
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 1:51 AM, Todd <todd at savagevenus.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Have you looked around in comment.tpl.php?
> >>
> >> http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules--comment--comment.tpl.php/6
> >> http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules--comment--comment.tpl.php/7
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Todd
> >>
> >> On 11 Jan 2012, at 14:00, bharani kumar wrote:
> >>
> >> For avatar and other stuff

> have

> >> --
> >> Regards
> >> B.S.Bharanikumar
> >> http://php-mysql-jquery.blogspot.com/
> >> --
> >> [ Drupal support list | http://lists.drupal.org/ ]
> >>

> >> --
> >> [ Drupal support list | http://lists.drupal.org/ ]
> >

> > --
> > Regards
> > B.S.Bharanikumar
> > http://php-mysql-jquery.blogspot.com/
> >
> > --

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*