[support] I am looking for suggestions on how to implement banner ads utilizing google type ads (or someone else)

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 02:34:08 UTC 2012

In order to help pay for our drupal 6 website we need to be able to derive
some revenue from banner ads. I am looking for suggestions on how to
implement banner ads utilizing google type ads (or someone else) so that
the ads display within a predefined rectangle and if the users clicks on an
ad (which takes them to a new tab/page) it gives our company some revenue.

john