[support] I am looking for suggestions on how to implement banner ads utilizing google type ads (or someone else)

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 13 06:26:01 UTC 2012

Well, to be simple, Google will give you some code, which you simply place in a block that is, in turn, places on the page in your banner region.

NancyInjustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King, Jr.

> From: John Mitchell
>
>In order to help pay for our drupal 6 website we need to be able to
derive some revenue from banner ads.  I am looking for suggestions on
how to implement banner ads utilizing google type ads (or someone else)
so that the ads display within a predefined rectangle and if the users
clicks on an ad (which takes them to a new tab/page) it gives our
company some revenue.