[support] Getting data out of Frames

Bert Van Kets mailing at vankets.com
Mon Jan 16 18:32:19 UTC 2012

On 16/01/2012 19:02, Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> I have been asked to look at converting a site that currently uses
> Frames. At the moment I am just in a pre-RFP phase but wanted to start
> an investigatory site build and don't have cPanel or FTP access. When
> clicking on "View page source" all I get is the frame HTML and not the
> real page HTML. Does anyone know how penetrate the frame?
> /*Nancy*/
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.

When you right click on the sub-page you should be able to select View
Frame Source or similar. Some browsers create a sub menu for the frame.
You can then select the View Source there.
You can also save the page. The different sub-pages are normally also saved.

It's been ages since I used frames. I don't even know a site that still
uses it so I can test this.

Bert