[support] Need One-time On-site Technician (not Drupal)

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:40:27 UTC 2012

This is a "job" but it's actually not Drupal-related so I can't post
it on groups.drupal.org. But it's for a Drupal shop anyhow. :)

We have a client in Boulder, Colorado who is in need of assistance
adjusting their email clients to account for new POP3 and SMTP
settings. They are unable to handle this alone.

This is a simple, one-time job of about an hour or two, in Boulder.

Anyhow who is available, or knows of a technician who does this type
of work, please contact me.

Sorry for the interruption--back to Drupal.

Fred