[support] I am looking for suggestions on how to implement banner ads utilizing google type ads (or someone else)

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:27:10 UTC 2012

Our adsense account was disapproved because the majority of the pages are
behind a login even though the majority of the content within these pages
that allow you to login can be accessed without a login. Any suggestions
for other ad networks that I could establish an account with?

John

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Jamie Holly <hovercrafter at earthlink.net>wrote:

>  If you aren't going to be selling your own ads then just go with Google
> AdSense. If you want to either sell ads or use different remnant ad
> services, then go with DoubleClick for Publishes, which is Google's ad
> delivery service. You can even run AdSense ads through DoubleClick and
> still have the ability to replace an ad block with an ad you have sold or
> from another service without having to change code on your site.
>
> Both give you javascript snippets you just insert into a block.
>
> Jamie Hollyhttp://www.intoxination.net http://www.hollyit.net
>

> On 1/12/2012 9:34 PM, John Mitchell wrote:
>
> In order to help pay for our drupal 6 website we need to be able to derive
> some revenue from banner ads. I am looking for suggestions on how to
> implement banner ads utilizing google type ads (or someone else) so that
> the ads display within a predefined rectangle and if the users clicks on an
> ad (which takes them to a new tab/page) it gives our company some revenue.
>
> john

John J. Mitchell