[support] media module questions with drupal 7

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 11:46:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

Is there a way to set the file storage path for media module files so
that it makes a year/month/filename archive of the files, rather than
just putting everything in the same directory? I had a quick look on
google for a plugin that does this, but didn't find anything. I'm using
drupal 7.

Also, it would be good to know if anyone has experience with the views
media browser module?

http://drupal.org/project/views_media_browser

I'd like to use this on the site I'm building, because we will have a
lot of images and the standard media browser isn't really good enough.

thanks,

andrew baxter