[support] media module questions with drupal 7

Thomas Svenson thomas at tsvenson.com
Thu Jan 26 01:20:39 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew,

Yes, if you install the http://drupal.org/project/token module you will
be able to use tokens to do exactly that.

Go to the file field edit page for your content type and expand the date
token list. To get "2012/01" you can uses the tokens
"[current-date:custom:*Y*]/[current-date:custom:*m*]" for example.

Thomas Svenson
My Blog <http://www.tsvenson.com> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/tsvenson> | Google+
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/103859217787354138363>