[support] problems adding content drupal 7.10

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Wed Jan 25 03:07:33 UTC 2012

I think I found the problem, I was saving content using content/[node:title]
and all my node titles are the same for this content just the date changes.
So I added /node:nid/node:title and rebuilt all aliases and so far things
are going ok, but I still have to figure out how to get rid of the _0 files
I created. Could I just delete the file on the page using the remove option,
then ftp in and remove the normal file if it is still there and be sure the
_0 file is gone then re add it or could something be stuck in the files
table too?

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: