[support] Custom Home Page

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 30 17:02:36 UTC 2012

Something a lot of people fail to notice is that the Content area is a region; you can place blocks there. If that's not enough, many themes already have a Content Top and Content Bottom region; if your theme doesn't creating a sub-theme with those regions is not hard.

I had a similar column issue with one of my customers. In this case it was at the bottom of the home page. So I stuck the three blocks into Content bottom and used CSS to float them so they ended up next to each other rather than stacked vertically.

Nancy

> From: Fred Jones

I have a new D7 site with a unique home page--I am migrating the