[support] Custom Home Page

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Jan 30 17:18:19 UTC 2012

I really like the simplicity and elegance Nancy's solution!  Will
certainly add this to my bag of tricks.... Thanks!

If you need the additional flexibility, You could also create view that
will only ever return 4 nodes to populate the bottom region and css
float them all .  Extra fields or taxonomy terms to control selection
and order.

Dave