[support] Really slow Views

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 10 13:28:29 UTC 2012

I have a blank page with 4 views placed as blocks in Content Bottom. This page is taking 75 seconds to load. According to Devel, there are 4 queries that comprise the bulk of the time. These  are all identified as "_getFeeditemByItemid_block". I cannot find this function on my system. A query that takes 17 seconds (17,000 ms) is unacceptable, and even more so when it is repeated 4 times. Does anyone have any idea what this is and how I might address the slowness?

Nancy