[support] Really slow Views

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 10 17:15:15 UTC 2012

Thanks, Jamie and Earnie. I finally found the code in a block. The queries had an incredibly bad sub-query for an IN clause. But it turns out that the block was a first attempt to get the data that the Views were generating, so the block wasn't even needed anymore. Removing that block brought the page down to 1.5 seconds. 10 hours to find, 10 seconds to fix...

Nancy

> From: Jamie Holly

What Earnie said. Whenever you do sites with views, it's always best to