[support] Unblock mu account

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Jul 25 13:52:19 UTC 2012

Hello, Anil,

Which of these users is you?

http://drupal.org/search/user_search/AnilReddy

Unfortunately, we can't just reset the password on an account, because to reset passwords without knowing who is asking, and who the original account truly belonged too, would be to invite people to take over other people's accounts.

Your best bet is to find your actual account, and then go to http://drupal.org/user/password and enter either your username or password.

This will send an email to you, which will contain a link to reset your password.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bill

Sent via mobile