[support] Customizing a form with page manager

Christian chrisboo at web.de
Wed Jul 25 17:44:11 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have got a problem with customizing a form with page manager. I have
the following selection rule:

Title: Content exists

My contexts are the following:
1. Node from logged in user (on node.node_author)   ---- from Logged in
user
2. Edit node by the logged in user ----    from Context 1

The problem:
When I chose a field form "on the refrence entity" as content it is not
rendered. Instead it says "Entity info."

The only fields that work are those that do not have these "box icon" in
front of them in the "add content" menu.

The problem seems to be known: http://drupal.org/node/1197582
But the posted solution requires to hack core (if I'm not mistaken) and
thus I'm wondering if there is a simpler / better solution to this problem?

I am running a fresh drupal 7.14 install with everything up to date.

I'm sorry if this description is a bit vague, I'm very new to drupal and
thus don't really know where to look to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance!