[support] Multiple path aliases?

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sat Jun 2 09:36:34 UTC 2012

Hi and thanks for the post, this is a great module but doesn't serve my
purpose. This module just redirects to another URL, I need something that
allows the setting of multiple aliases for the same page and the URL
remains intact after load. I want for example:
http://somesite/project1/bill
and
http://somesite/project2/bill

to point to the same content.

But thanks for this module I can see it's usefuleness.

thanks for help and in advance for anyone who knows the answer to my
problem.

thanks again

--jerry

Gerald Klein DBA****