[support] Multiple path aliases?

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 2 13:39:23 UTC 2012

I haven't used Path Redirect much, but I think it will do that.

You can always manually create the aliases at the URL Alias admin page.

I assume you are aware that search engines can penalize you for duplicate content by having multiple paths to the same content. So you might want to use Global Redirect with whichever solution you use. That module will minimize what the search engines see as duplicate content. I don't see it mentioned often, but I consider it a "must have" on every site.

Nancy