[support] drupal_goto and views arguments

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Jun 6 22:29:12 UTC 2012

If clean urls are enabled, drupal_goto('exampleview/myarg') should work.
Are you 100% sure that the url is constructed properly and that there
aren't other destination= urls in play or something like that?

I'm assuming that you are generating the url programmatically, so
without knowing your code I'd suggest something like this:

<?php

$url = 'exampleview/myarg');

drupal_set_message($url);

drupal_goto($url);

?>

Array('exampleview','myarg') is incorrect syntax.   Thet's what you
would do in $form_state['redirect'], but not in drupal_goto, which has a
different expected parameters.

Dave