[support] Create and manage content directly from the database.

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 7 08:46:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am creating a booking management application and the bookings are largely
generated and managed from a MS Access front end working directly on a
MySQL database.. Now we need to integrate these bookings into the Drupal
website so that users can add or update bookings for themselves..

I have created a content type with the required fields and now need to work
out how to create content directly with SQL from MS Access..

Has anyone ever created content this way or have any idea which tables need
records created/updated??

Unfortunately the system needs to be able to be updated from the Drupal
site and from the MS Access application so imports and feeds won't work..

Thanks for any ideas or help..