[support] Create and manage content directly from the database.

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 8 16:46:37 UTC 2012

> But the Drupal dates are an int field.  You'll need to convert the
> integer time into the Datetime format and vice versa. See
> http://us.php.net/time for information on what Drupal stores.

Hi Earnie
The Date module creates the fields as "datetime"..

>From phpMyAdmin
`field_booking_actual_value` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
`field_booking_actual_value2` datetime DEFAULT NULL,

Today I have been looking at the node_save and drupal_execute options for
creating nodes programatically.. It doesn't look too difficult (famous last
words) so may be a solution to working with the drupal data and creating or
updating nodes from our clocking interface..

The MSAccess issue is resolved now by using a feed to import the bookings
from a CSV..