[support] how to make this layout correctly

Wuxi Ixuw wuxi.ixuw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 08:42:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

It gives me a great pleasure to write to this list and hope that I am
posting in the right place.

I am starting a new educational based project for a church that serves
various places in Middle East and Africa.
Website is mainly to include all educational materials (video-audio-books).

There are 6 tv channels dedicated only for christian stuffs.

Each channel has about 15:20 TV Shows on a daily base.

Each TV show belong to a various or similar topics.

In each TV Show there are two type of presenters:
1) The main presenter.    2) The guest.

The main presenter could be a guest in another TV Show and the Guest
could be a Main Presenter in another TV Show.

So I was thinking about have the following main sections in the website:
1- TV Channel.
2- TV Shows.
3- Main Presenter / Guest.
4- Main Topic.
5- Date of broadcasting.

I've already added a Vocabulary for each item listed above (I mean 5
vocabularies), then added Terms for each one:

For TV Channel vocabulary I added the all 6 channels as terms:
CHANNEL 1 - CHANNEL 2 ...etc

For TV Shows I added about 15:20 terms for each TV Channel, like the
following:
- Channel 1 (main parent)
-- TV Show a (child)
-- TV Show b (child)
-- ...etc

Channel2 (main parent)
-- TV Show a (child)
-- TV Show (child)

...etc for the rest of Channels and TV Shows

For Main Presenter / Guests I add a new Vocabulary as I mentioned above
and add all of main presenters and guests as Terms.

---
So far so good, my question is:
How can I connect several vocabularies with several terms?
I mean when I click on a name of TV Channel to list all TV Shows.
I mean when I click on a TV Show to list all lectures or episodes of it.
I mean when I click on the Main Presenter or Guest to list all TV Shows
he/she exists in.

---

Same idea apply for topics and for various parts of the website.

How can I do this layout.
Please help.
Thanks