[support] how to make this layout correctly

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sat Jun 9 10:17:19 UTC 2012

I would look at perhaps views filters with tags, create a content type of
the target data then with views apply filters with tags you can have:
"is one of"
"is all of"
"is none of"
and select from the terms to the right.
You could then add another filter for the next vocabulary and so on.

Hope that helps

--jerry

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

jk at zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580