[support] how to make this layout correctly

Wuxi Ixuw wuxi.ixuw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:46:36 UTC 2012

Also there is a very very important thing I did not realized till I
started to build the structure of the taxonomies.
I've add a vocabulary for TV Channels and TV Shows and Main Presenter /
Guest ...etc and attached some examples as I am working in the test
website now and not the main live one.

My problem is how to connect TV Shows to its TV Channels?
Like when I choose TV Channel (A), and then go to the next filed which
include the filed to choose the TV Show, I want to only find the TV
Shows belongs to TV Channel (A) only and not the whole TV Show list?

How to do such a thing?

Thanks a lot :)