[support] how to make this layout correctly

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sat Jun 9 21:01:23 UTC 2012

What I would do with the relationship, there is probably a more elegant way
to do this but you have many shows that all belong to 1 channel. So you
would filter the Shows View by the channel tag.

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

jk at zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580