[support] Trigger + Actions

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:56:50 UTC 2012

'Tokenized email' lets you enter an email as the recipient but how do I
tell it that I want to send the email to the a role?
and how do I add to the body of the message which user triggered the action?
---

Is there a way to include the user that triggered the action in the body of
the message
when using "Send email to all user in a specific role(s)" ?
I know that I am able to %uid, so I have the id, can I use php code inside
the message body to display the username?

Thanks!