[support] Mailchimp 6.x-2.6

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Thu Jun 21 00:45:23 UTC 2012

What exactly are you trying to do with the MailChimp module? It's main purpose is to sync user accounts to MailChimp subscriptions, which is potentially way overkill if all you want is a simple sign up form. The built in integration allows things like managing your lists and letting user signup to their list by checking a form item when signing up for your site, or editing their use account. The newest mail chimp module even allows creating campaigns and monitoring them from within Drupal.

-Mike
Michael Prasuhn
http://mikeyp.net