[support] Mailchimp 6.x-2.6

Patrick Avella me at patrickavella.com
Wed Jun 20 17:54:23 UTC 2012

Hi Nancy,

Sometimes using modules and APIs is over kill. I implement mailchimp
sign up forms all the time by just copy pasting their form code into a
custom block, setting it to the full html filter, and modifying via
html or css as necessary.

I've never used mailchimp's email archive widget before, but it looks
like it would work in a similar fashion, by just pasting the widget
text in a block or node and setting it to full HTML filter.

Hope it helps,
Patrick