[support] Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) thummel at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 21 03:34:32 UTC 2012

After moving a working drupal 7 site to a new server, I get a "Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0".  It only comes up when trying to view:

/admin/config/people/accounts
/admin/config/people/realname
admin/config/people/signup

I tried uninstalling realname & signup. Since I have several hundred users and 30+ roles, I tried increasing the memory limit. I updated the db and cleared all cache. I tried setting the base_url in settings.php.   Everything is up-to-date.  No luck.

I ideas?

Thanks,
Tracey

Tracey Hummel
Web Application Developer
University of Arizona
Social & Behavioral Sciences Technical Services
University Services Building, 888 N. Euclid, Room 302
PO Box 210158, Tucson AZ  85721-0158
520-626-3223
tracey at arizona.edu
http://tshummel.com