[support] Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 21 11:51:58 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:34 PM, Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel)
<thummel at email.arizona.edu> wrote:
> After moving a working drupal 7 site to a new server, I get a "Fatal error:
> Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0".  It only comes
> up when trying to view:
>
> /admin/config/people/accounts
> /admin/config/people/realname
> admin/config/people/signup
>
> I tried uninstalling realname & signup. Since I have several hundred users
> and 30+ roles, I tried increasing the memory limit. I updated the db and
> cleared all cache. I tried setting the base_url in settings.php.
> Everything is up-to-date.  No luck.
>
> I ideas?

Not really.  It could be your PHP version or setup.  I found
http://www.compdigitec.com/labs/2009/08/02/solving-fatal-error-exception-thrown-without-a-stack-frame-in-unknown-on-line-0/
which wasn't that helpful.  Try emptying your sessions table to see if
it helps.  Also look at the user comments at
http://php.net/manual/en/function.set-exception-handler.php.  Good
luck.

--
Earnie