[support] Very frustrated with feeds

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Wed Jun 27 00:40:56 UTC 2012

I for got to mention under  display I have rss and it looks like this:

Field
Weight
Parent
Label
Format
Body
Weight for Body
0
Label display for Body
- None -
Label display for Body
Above
Formatter for Body
Archives
Weight for Archives
1
Label display for Archives
- None -
Label display for Archives
Above
Formatter for Archives
RSS category
file
Weight for file
2
Label display for file
- None -
Label display for file
Above
Formatter for file
RSS enclosure
Hidden
No field is hidden.
Save

In the modules area I have the following enabled:
RSS category
7.x-1.2
Provides an RSS category field formatter for taxonomy term reference fields.
Requires: Taxonomy (enabled), Options (enabled), Field (enabled), Field SQL
storage
(enabled)
RSS creator
7.x-1.2
Provides an RSS creator field formatter for text and user reference fields.
Unchecked RSS date
7.x-1.2
Provides an RSS date field formatter for date fields.
Requires: Date (missing)
RSS enclosure
7.x-1.2
Provides an RSS enclosure field formatter for file, image and media fields.
Requires: File (enabled), Field (enabled), Field SQL storage (enabled)